While in the study, participants will be asked to do the following:
- Attend all study appointments. If you know that you will miss an appointment, contact the study staff to reschedule it as soon as possible.
- Stay in the study hotel in Southampton during the challenge phase of the study
- Follow the infection control rules.
- When asked by the study staff, accurately record your symptoms using the provided diary. The doctor or study nurse will show you how to do this.
- Tell the study staff about any side effects, GP (General Practitioner) or hospital visits that you may have, as well as any medicines or supplements you might be taking.
- You may request a copy of your vaccination history from your GP to bring with you to your screening visit
- Tell the study staff if you believe you or your partner might be pregnant. Use contraception as directed by the study staff until 3 months after the challenge.
- Ask questions as you think of them.
- Tell the study staff if you change your mind about staying in the study.